I am Precious and my horse's name is Pretty Boy. Those are our barn names. That is what we get called on an everyday basis. I am a Paint horse and my paper name is Skippers Precious. My Pretty Boy is a Red Roan Appaloosa horse who's paper name is Trouper. Anywho........I tell the house mouse about our life and what happens out here on the farm and in my big red barn so she can tell you. Well now you know so on with the stories.................

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Elephant story

The Pretty Boy is going to try to tell a story about an Elephant that came visiting the other day..........

Ok. I will try to tell you what happened but I don't usually talk a lot so bear with me.

I was standing out in my pasture like I do sometimes and there came an Elephant. It was blue with white polka dots all over it. I have never seen an Elephant so I was surprised but I managed to say 'Hello'.

The Elephant said 'Hello to you!'. He talked a little different than I do but we could understand each other. I told him I was called Pretty Boy and asked him what he is called. He said his name was Maboochowa but that I could just call him Boo.

Boo the Elephant said he was just passing thru on his way to see his sister who lives North of here in Wayupnorth Land. He said it takes him about four days to get there from where he lives in the land of Animamawaawaa South of here. His sister and her family usually come to see him but she just recently had a baby Elephant so it is hard for the family to travel right now. Since there was recently a Hurricane in the land of Animamawaawaa Boo decided it was a good time to go visit his sister and her family. He said that she and her husband have four little Elephants now so he is an Uncle four times over.

Boo was looking at our pond the whole time we were talking and I asked him if he liked to go swimming and if he did he was welcome to swim in our pond. I told him that my horse, Precious, loves to go into the pond and splash. Boo said that yes he likes to swim and he likes to splash and would love to get into the water if I didn't mind since he had been walking a very long time. I called to my horse that we had a new friend that would like to go swimming in her pond and she was happy to have the company. You should have seen those two in the pond splishing and splashing and just having so much fun the House Mouse said she could hear them laughing clear inside the big red barn. I don't much like the splashing so I was just enjoying watching them play.

When they finished they both wanted to have dirt on them so they were big mud things and looked very different from the nice clean animals I had seen just moments before playing in the pond.

We all went into the big red barn to eat some hay and take a nap because swimming and playing in the water and watching them play in the water is very hard work.

No comments: