I am Precious and my horse's name is Pretty Boy. Those are our barn names. That is what we get called on an everyday basis. I am a Paint horse and my paper name is Skippers Precious. My Pretty Boy is a Red Roan Appaloosa horse who's paper name is Trouper. Anywho........I tell the house mouse about our life and what happens out here on the farm and in my big red barn so she can tell you. Well now you know so on with the stories.................

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ever had one of those days....

Ever had one of those days when there's not a lot of sunshine but it's not real cloudy? And it's not hot but it's not really cool either? One of those days when there is just the right amount of a breeze and you can see the fall flowers starting to poke their heads out of the ground? Well that is the day we are having today.

Just a nice day for nothing to be happening. There is no traffic out on the oil top, no tractors running anywhere that we can hear. Just a quiet peaceful day.

A day for good things.

My horse, Pretty Boy, and I are thinking good thoughts all day today to keep the good energy flowing. Sometimes you have to do that. Sometimes you just have to.

Yesterday we had a lot of fun. It was a bright sunshiny day after it rained five inches in two hours that is. You know me I never miss playing in mudpuddles. My horse is very smart he knows not to follow me too close when it has rained because he could get splish splashed big time. In the afternoon yesterday I went down into our pond and stirred me up a bunch of mud since mine had gotten all washed off in that rain. Mud is like about the best thing ever except maybe for the splashing in the water that stirs up the mud that is. It really takes a lot of practice to know how much to splash the water before it sufficiently stirred up to leave a nice thick layer of mud all over me and this year I have gotten a lot of practice.

I've heard that another hurricane is headed for Texas. Last time we didn't even get any rain but we might this time. That would be really cool because my fall Flowers need a lot of water to make a really great showing. I know which ones smell the best too so I have been watching for them to pop up. Sometimes my horse and I do not watch where we are going and step on a flower but we don't get in trouble since we are not doing it on purpose. People and us Horse's are what's important not things. Things are nice but not as important.

Well I thought that human girl might be coming out here to give us some lunch but since she hasn't yet I guess I will go back out and play some more in the nice weather.

No comments: