I am Precious and my horse's name is Pretty Boy. Those are our barn names. That is what we get called on an everyday basis. I am a Paint horse and my paper name is Skippers Precious. My Pretty Boy is a Red Roan Appaloosa horse who's paper name is Trouper. Anywho........I tell the house mouse about our life and what happens out here on the farm and in my big red barn so she can tell you. Well now you know so on with the stories.................

Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Castle in the land of Squatamala

Do you remember me telling you about the Land of Squatamala and how the King of Squatamala was building the Queen of Squatamala a castle? Well there has been much work done on the Castle and surrounding land so much so that the Grand Prince and Grand Princess were given a tour by the Queen just this past weekend. The Grand Prince was given a gift by the Queen of some special blocks of wood she had gathered herself just for him. Of course he was thrilled with the gift and told the Queen so. The Grand Princess also recieved some special blocks of wood but being so grown up Grand Princess who knows how much the Grand Prince loves to build things the way his Grand TeTaw the King of Squatamala does she gave her blocks to him. (a note from the house mouse: whew that was a lot of words and I am not completely sure Precious meant for them to be all put into one sentence but she was so excited about remembering that she just spilled all those words out at one time so that is the way I typed them.)

No comments: