I am Precious and my horse's name is Pretty Boy. Those are our barn names. That is what we get called on an everyday basis. I am a Paint horse and my paper name is Skippers Precious. My Pretty Boy is a Red Roan Appaloosa horse who's paper name is Trouper. Anywho........I tell the house mouse about our life and what happens out here on the farm and in my big red barn so she can tell you. Well now you know so on with the stories.................

Monday, September 8, 2008

Now she broke two things

Our human girl is on a roll! Last week maybe week before last she broke her four wheeler machine and my Pretty Boy was happy about that you know. And today she was out mowing our front pasture. Not really sure she was mowing since she did that using the big blue tractor yesterday but she was out there chopping up the cut grass even if she wasn't actually mowing it. and then we heard something POP so we ran tail up away from that crazy machine with the human girl on it. It wasn't one of those back fire pops she makes it do sometimes which is just wrong but she always says she's sorry when she does that. This POP was not that kind of a pop and she didn't say she was sorry. She said some other words that I am not used to hearing said that loudly. Oh yes she did she turned off the mower blade thing and stood up on that machine. And then she said 'OH NO YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT! YOU DID NOT JUST BREAK! I AM SO SERIOUS THAT YOU BETTER JUST BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' She meant it too but that machine was not listening to her. She started it back up and she pushed that mower lever to the engaged postion and nothing happened. And that is when she said those words she is not supposed to say way loud. She said
'WELL CRABAPPLES!!!!!!!!' Now me and my horse don't know what that means but we like apples. Only when she say it like that we know she is not talking about nice sweet apples like we like to eat so we moved on away down into the lower pasture thru the woods. She took her little golden tractor over to my big red barn and I could hear her telling the House Mouse that she had broken the machine and didn't know how to fix it and that she didn't know why it had broken. She said she thought it was a belt had come off because that happened once before when she was doing something she wasn't supposed to be doing. But NOOOOOOOOOO she said 'OH NO! That big shiny spring is broken on one end. I can not fix that. Man o man that's not good not good at all.'

I'm sure my human man can fix it no trouble if he just gets her a new spring is what I told the house mouse when she had gone back over to the big house mumbling stuff not suitable for horse's ears. My human man can fix stuff and if he can't he knows other humans that can fix it. This shouldn't be a problem. I will tell that to my human girl when she comes back out here to my big red barn later when she brings us some afternoon feed.

It will be ok. No sense crying about it now it's already broke.

I'll give her a hug and tell my horse to be special nice to her. We'll take care of her. That's what we do we take care of each other.

No comments: