I am Precious and my horse's name is Pretty Boy. Those are our barn names. That is what we get called on an everyday basis. I am a Paint horse and my paper name is Skippers Precious. My Pretty Boy is a Red Roan Appaloosa horse who's paper name is Trouper. Anywho........I tell the house mouse about our life and what happens out here on the farm and in my big red barn so she can tell you. Well now you know so on with the stories.................

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Latest news from the Land of Squatamala

House Mouse here with news from the Land of Squatamala......The Grand Prince and Grand Princess are staying with their parents at the Queens winter home. The Land of Squatamahahalala was devistated by Hurricane Ike.

This is very sad news since on a recent visit to the land of Squatamala the Grand Prince was given wood by the Queen and had to about building up the whole area around the Palace in Squatamahahalala Land. He and his subjects had built buildings and roads and made improvements to existing buildings using the material the Queen had so graciously provided him with.

As they have been staying with the Queen since before the Hurricane hit they have not yet survaed the damage themselves but Sir Rodger's best friend who lives in the neighboring village of La Port says all is lost.

This will be a hardship for the people's of the Land of Squatamahahalala but knowing the Royal family it will be taken care of quickly and effienctly as soon as the Kings men say it is safe to travel back down there.

That is all I know at this time I will try to keep you updated. House Mouse signing off.........

No comments: