I am Precious and my horse's name is Pretty Boy. Those are our barn names. That is what we get called on an everyday basis. I am a Paint horse and my paper name is Skippers Precious. My Pretty Boy is a Red Roan Appaloosa horse who's paper name is Trouper. Anywho........I tell the house mouse about our life and what happens out here on the farm and in my big red barn so she can tell you. Well now you know so on with the stories.................

Monday, June 22, 2009

BUSTED

My favorite neighbor was over here yesterday morning getting Cataba worms to go fishing with and while she was here she told my human girl that my horse, The Pretty Boy, was mean. 'Mean? Him?' 'Yes him. When I am giving them sweet treats he doesn't want to share with her and he gets mean towards her.'

"OH!" Said my human girl 'that explains that.' 'Explains what?' my favorite neighbor asked. 'That explains how it is that we don't give her hardly any feed lately but she isn't losing any weight only getting bigger and bigger.' LOL!!!

I surely did not want my human girl to know about those sweet treats. She thought that my favorite neighbor was just giving us a handful of deer corn and she was ok with that. I'm not so sure she is ok with us getting all those sweet treats. I know I wouldn't like it if I didn't get them anymore because they are sooooo very good but I guess I would understand if we didn't get to have so many of them all the time. I would understand but I wouldn't like it. Nope I wouldn't like it.

No comments: