I am Precious and my horse's name is Pretty Boy. Those are our barn names. That is what we get called on an everyday basis. I am a Paint horse and my paper name is Skippers Precious. My Pretty Boy is a Red Roan Appaloosa horse who's paper name is Trouper. Anywho........I tell the house mouse about our life and what happens out here on the farm and in my big red barn so she can tell you. Well now you know so on with the stories.................

Thursday, June 4, 2009

oh HAPPY DAY

It is a very happy day today because it is the Birthday of the Grand Princess LayLay! YES!!! Good for her! Three cheers! WOOOOPPPPEEEEEE!!!!

Isn't that great! Eight years! Why she is not really that much younger than I am.....much smaller but not that much younger. I should do a happy dance in celebration of this wonderful day! The human man isn't around out here so it is safe for me to kick up my heels so off I go................

The Pretty Boy here, Precious is out in the pasture dancing and running. I don't know why I just knew it was a good idea to get in here out of her way. She came out of this barn like she was starting a horse race and grinning from ear to ear. OH! Now I know I just heard what she was saying when she ran by here....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO
GRAND PRINCESS LAYLAY

WE HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY WEEK!

WITH LOVE FROM
YOUR HORSE'S
PRECIOUS AND PRETTY BOY

No comments: