I am Precious and my horse's name is Pretty Boy. Those are our barn names. That is what we get called on an everyday basis. I am a Paint horse and my paper name is Skippers Precious. My Pretty Boy is a Red Roan Appaloosa horse who's paper name is Trouper. Anywho........I tell the house mouse about our life and what happens out here on the farm and in my big red barn so she can tell you. Well now you know so on with the stories.................

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Stupid snake won't do that again I bet

Stupid snake let the human girl see it climbing the pipe to the pipe that goes over the top of my water trough. She went to the big house and came back with a rifle. I heard her say 'If you are in there you better get out! Can't have you hanging out where me and the horse's do so you have to go on.' But he didn't listen to her till later. So she shot her bb rifle into that pipe. Again and again about six times. Then we watched her walk to the other end of the pipe and look.........and yelp! HAHAHA That was funny. Me and my horse, The Pretty Boy, both jumped when she did that. I think that snake must have been looking back at her when she was looking to see if it was at that end of the pipe is what I told my horse. And then she backed up a few steps and shot into that pipe again. Three or four more times. Then she stepped back even farther and we did too. That snake was coming out of that pipe and he didn't look happy.

Apparently she hit him with one of her bb's because halfway out of the pipe he fell to the ground. She shot at him again and again and again. Each time she shot she said shoot.

When she came to our barn later to feed us she told me what had happened....

A stupid snake slithered up the pipe to the cross pipe over the water trough, it was three feet long at least but not fat. I decided that if he thought he was going to hang out in that pipe I walk by and you and your horse are by all the time he had to die. Came back to the house. First rifle I picked up was my bb rifle. Not the high powered one either just the cute as a bug one. Brass bb's that'll work. Well I couldn't find him on the ground in the area so I decided he did go into that cross pipe over the tank. Bad boy have to die now. Bird nests in there. I shot thru the pipe about six times. Sometimes my bb made sparks inside that pipe. Then I thought I should go to the other end and see if I could see him better. He was looking at me!!!!!!! I shot a few more times and he decided he didn't want to be in there anymore. I injured him about 3/4 of the way down his nasty body. Probably 15 bb's into that dark pipe and I only hit him the one time. Never got him again even though I tried as he slithered on the ground towards the backyard!! Well shoot. The baby dog is out in the back yard and I can't get there from here. hurry hurry hurry don't think about the pain just hurry and get that dog or he will never forgive you. Got the dog never found the wounded snake. Put the rifle up and saw howcome I couldn't see thru the scope. Caps were on it. Didn't really need it but would have liked to have been able to back up a little farther than I was able to do.

And that's the story the human girl told us about her snake hunt. It was a lot funnier to watch then to hear about.

No comments: