I am Precious and my horse's name is Pretty Boy. Those are our barn names. That is what we get called on an everyday basis. I am a Paint horse and my paper name is Skippers Precious. My Pretty Boy is a Red Roan Appaloosa horse who's paper name is Trouper. Anywho........I tell the house mouse about our life and what happens out here on the farm and in my big red barn so she can tell you. Well now you know so on with the stories.................

Monday, July 13, 2009

Friends came to visit

Me and my horse, The Pretty Boy, had friends come to visit us yesterday morning. Four of the horse's from across the road walked over to see us. They are very beautiful horse's. We didn't get to visit with them very long though because Terisa was outside and they heard her.

Terisa lives over there to the East. She was putting stuff in her garage and the big horse went to see what she was doing. We heard her say 'God love me!' so the other three horses went to see how come she said that. When they got over there where she was we heard her say 'God Loves me A LOT!' she was soooo happy to see those horse's. She yelled to me 'Look Precious! Look what God sent me!'

But then Daryl came out and told her they were not her horse's and he was going to have to find out who they belonged to. She got to stay outside and pet them until he came back out and told her they had to go back across the road.

Well at least they just live down across the road so she can still go visit with them if she wants to.

Just made my heart feel good to see her so happy and feeling so blessed.

No comments: