I am Precious and my horse's name is Pretty Boy. Those are our barn names. That is what we get called on an everyday basis. I am a Paint horse and my paper name is Skippers Precious. My Pretty Boy is a Red Roan Appaloosa horse who's paper name is Trouper. Anywho........I tell the house mouse about our life and what happens out here on the farm and in my big red barn so she can tell you. Well now you know so on with the stories.................

Friday, February 20, 2009

Watch your back!

You better watch your back or it will get run over! The human girl got a new machine and hasn't got the hang of driving it yet. Not safe nope not safe at all. Now you all know that nothing is going to make me move but that new fangled machine sure did. I don't really know if it was the machine or that human girl yelling 'OH OH OH!!!' that made me move but move I did.

Every time that machine starts to move that human girl yells 'OH! NO!'. Scary. She drove it all over our pasture and then out in the front pasture. Stopping and starting, starting and stopping. And I'm pretty sure she doesn't know that every time she stops all the lights come on. Oh yes. All the lights. So for a couple of hours we heard 'OH NO OH NO OH NO' over and over again.

Then she drove that new machine to my side of the barn. Me and my horse followed her since that is where she comes out when she is bringing us something to eat. But we did not follow her into the barn. We stood WAY back out in pasture to watch her in case she started yelling again. And she did. First she got off that new machine and opened the gate up. Most of the time me and my horse, The Pretty Boy, would have gone into the barn and tried to go into that area on the other side of that gate. But between us and that area was that human girl and the new machine that makes her yell so we stayed out in the pasture to see what she was going to do. She drove that new machine into the other side of the gate area yelling the whole way. And I can't even tell you what she was yelling this time but I can tell you that she must be very afraid of walls. Yep. The closer she drove that machine to the back wall of my barn the more words she yelled. Some were very short words but some had many letters I'm sure because they took her a long time to say them.

She finally turned that new machine off and climbed out of it. Me and my horse walked a little closer to the barn but didn't go inside just in case she wasn't done yelling. She muttered some words then closed the gate. We figured it was safe to go in then.

She only just walked right in between us patting us on our sides and shaking her head. She told us. 'Well I got it in there but he is going to have to back it out.'

She's pretty funny sometimes.

No comments: