I am Precious and my horse's name is Pretty Boy. Those are our barn names. That is what we get called on an everyday basis. I am a Paint horse and my paper name is Skippers Precious. My Pretty Boy is a Red Roan Appaloosa horse who's paper name is Trouper. Anywho........I tell the house mouse about our life and what happens out here on the farm and in my big red barn so she can tell you. Well now you know so on with the stories.................

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nece lost us

Nece said she couldn't find us. She said that she was gone for awhile and when she came back we were gone.

She is so silly. We have been right here the whole time. We think she just didn't look in the right place for us. We were over there under the trees in the shade or maybe we were down in the pond but where ever we were we were here, we really were.

We don't know when Nece will come back to see us. Maybe she is here right now but looking in the wrong place again. Or maybe she is here right now and if I turn around I would see her.......................nope. She's not here in my barn but I see some other humans.

The other humans are unloading a trailer and it doesn't have anything on it for me. That's what they just said when they saw me looking. 'Nothing for you girl!' oh well I'm going to go see what they are doing anyway.

later.......

Now I know what they are doing out there. They are going to put some more metal on my barn on the top part. The top part where our Grand Princess LayLay plays. They are going to make it all pretty for her. They have already put some of her windows back in that blew out in that storm this past winter. Now they are saying they are going to fix it so that the rain doesn't get in there. That will be nice for our Grand Princess LayLay. Hey! Maybe Nece will come to see GP LayLay's country castle and when she does she will see me and my horse, The Pretty Boy, too! That might be nice and then Nece could maybe take a picture of us for if she can't find us again she can look at the picture!

Yep Sometimes I have some pretty good ideas that's for sure.

No comments: