I am Precious and my horse's name is Pretty Boy. Those are our barn names. That is what we get called on an everyday basis. I am a Paint horse and my paper name is Skippers Precious. My Pretty Boy is a Red Roan Appaloosa horse who's paper name is Trouper. Anywho........I tell the house mouse about our life and what happens out here on the farm and in my big red barn so she can tell you. Well now you know so on with the stories.................

Friday, November 20, 2009

Clown Horse

All this time we have been thinking that the big Pretty Boy was probably a rodeo horse. Maybe a calf ropers horse. Then we found out that he was being ridden as a barrel racer. Well that explains how he can make such quick turns. But today the girl found out that he is a Clown horse.

Funny Funny Funny to see so try to picture this as you read what the girl told me to write for you.

Oh I have thought in the past that the Pretty Boy might have been a cow horse or a calf roping horse in the rodeo. Then I heard he was being ridden as a barrel racing horse even with his half hoof. But today I found out the truth. Oh Yes I did and it is not what we have been thinking.

That boy was a clown's horse!!!! Positively sure about that. I leaned over to pick up a bucket laying on the ground and that boy knocked me with his big ole head about six feet. Got my balance, got upright and turned around to look at him thinking I was fixing to say things a child shouldn't hear. But as I whipped around to lay some words on him he quickly turned his head so his nose was darn near pointing at his butt! Thinking it might be a coincidence I turned my head back around and got the bucket. Whipped back around he did it again. I told him 'Well you big old clown you! You KNOW what you just did to me don't you!' He turned to look at me just a little bit then all the way with his nose getting closer and closer to the ground as he turned that giant head. 'You silly boy! I guess that was just something you HAD to do but don't you be doing it to me again.'

I think he smiled. I know I did.

No comments: