I am Precious and my horse's name is Pretty Boy. Those are our barn names. That is what we get called on an everyday basis. I am a Paint horse and my paper name is Skippers Precious. My Pretty Boy is a Red Roan Appaloosa horse who's paper name is Trouper. Anywho........I tell the house mouse about our life and what happens out here on the farm and in my big red barn so she can tell you. Well now you know so on with the stories.................

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Worming Day

Do I know my human girl or what!! Today is worming day. I know because I saw my horse, the Pretty Boy, already get his.

Then she came over to me and tried to put that 'thing' in my mouth. Well I'm not stoooid nope not me. I put my head down. Down Down Down till my nose was on the ground.

See I don't have a halter on so she couldn't do anything about that. If I had raised my head up there is a good chance my human girl would have just grabbed a handful of my mane hair and pulled my head down but no way could she reach me way way way down here on the ground. HA I WIN!

She has walked away. I knew I could outsmart her. I don't like that stuff and I said NO. Good for me -what? she's coming and she has a halter?!!!! I gotta go I GOTTA HIGH TAIL IT OUTTA HERE FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: