I am Precious and my horse's name is Pretty Boy. Those are our barn names. That is what we get called on an everyday basis. I am a Paint horse and my paper name is Skippers Precious. My Pretty Boy is a Red Roan Appaloosa horse who's paper name is Trouper. Anywho........I tell the house mouse about our life and what happens out here on the farm and in my big red barn so she can tell you. Well now you know so on with the stories.................

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Here I am!

Boy did that summer go by fast here it is already towards the end of a dry dry August. My horse, the Pretty Boy, is doing well and I am fine just fine thank you.

Yes I am. There is no need to pick my foot up and look under it. No need at all. You can pick up that one on the other side and look all you want but this one I am keeping on the ground. Blood on a rock? Not my blood I assure you. No really I'm fine. I will back up one step but I will not lift that foot. Push on me all you want that foot is staying on the ground and I am not kidding. You can stop now because you are not going to win. I weight about a million pounds more than you do and all your pushing is getting you no where. Oh you don't think so. Well let me show you how many different ways I can move without taking that foot off the ground or even ever taking enough weight off of it to give you half a chance of picking it up. See I told you. I'm fine walk away just walk away. Go on now nothing to see here. Move along move along. OH! Do you see that! HA! There you go I'm outta here now. See you later! hahahaha tricked you and now I'm gone!

No comments: