I am Precious and my horse's name is Pretty Boy. Those are our barn names. That is what we get called on an everyday basis. I am a Paint horse and my paper name is Skippers Precious. My Pretty Boy is a Red Roan Appaloosa horse who's paper name is Trouper. Anywho........I tell the house mouse about our life and what happens out here on the farm and in my big red barn so she can tell you. Well now you know so on with the stories.................

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I thought I saw you seeing me

I thought I saw you seeing me but I might have been mistaken.

It was a beautiful fall morning, the leaves were falling like rain from the trees. Then a big gust of wind came which swirled a bunch of leaves round and round up into the air ever higher.

And that was when I thought I saw you standing there amongst those swirling leaves seeing me.

The sight of you brought such joy to my heart.

Oh to see you again. To touch you. To be able to feel your breath warm against my skin.

But it wasn't you. Not really you. Just a thought of you. That's all I have left. My thoughts of you and a dull ache in my heart that doesn't go away.

1 comment:

Pam Strange said...

That is so sweet and well written!